Could you out-coach Fisher?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 25, 2010.

?
  1. YES - I'm 100% confident.

16.4%
  2. NO - that would be foolish

61.8%
  3. Maybe. I'm great at Madden.

16.4%
  4. I am a Klingon

5.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Weren't you the one calling out 'fellow fans' because they didn't agree with your draft assessment, no less calling yourself a 'true fan' implying people who didn't agree with you are not true fans.

Oh really? Speaking for the entire USA are you?

Isn't it in the USA that you felt the people of Louisiana were not important enough to bother with during Katrina resulting in almost 2000 deaths? Or that civilians are not exempt from helicopter fire in Iraq?

Yeah I wouldn't be talking about lame when it comes to America.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

correct about NO and correct about Iraq.

Next questions

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I love how Gunny's entire stance is that someone of lesser employment can't criticize anyone else, then he- the IT Tech criticizes the current most popular writer on earth. Dude, if she's "Not smart", you're an effing rock according to your logic.

What was the word again? Contradiction? Was that it? And... to top it off, aren't you even a Harry Potter fan?

Keep digging. I'm loving this. I also love that you insult warehouse workers- which I'm not, but I know for a fact we have quite a few here.

Guy's an IT tech elitist. Hilarious.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wow, you REALLY do not get it.

First, I never criticized Rowling, you did. You said she was an idiot on welfare. I told you she went to uni and has 2 degrees and an honorary degree. Where in all of that is saying she is an idiot?

Second, my stance is nothing of that sort. But keep trying, that warehousing degree clearly didn't include comprehension...but then again why would it? All you need to learn is 'fragile' and 'this way up'.

Sure was. You are proving your inability to understand it.

Relevance?

You keep up that fantasy. I am sure those imaginary trophies go well next to all your Football, Basketball and whatever else you think you are good at but have nothing to show for it awards.

5. Deuce Wayne

Uh. Your entire argument earlier was that since someone is merely a "warehouse worker" that they're not intelligent. This is YOUR logic. My reason for calling her an idiot was due to YOUR logic. Keep up with me here...
    She was unemployed. She was on welfare. So if you think so lowly of a "warehouse worker", what do you think of the unemployed welfare type?

Do you get it yet? This is me, using your ridiculous post to beat you. And you're doing nothing to combat it...

Yes. My 'warehousing degree'. How old are you again?

Yeah. You destroyed yourself in this thread by contradicting yourself- and continue doing so. Yet you somehow still can't even realize what's going on.

The relevance is simple. You're a fan of her creations, yet when I used her as an example to rip your crap logic to shreds, you tried to discredit her.
    This was included to keep you from back-pedaling. Though again, you seem as if you can't understand what you're doing, so I doubt you even begin to turn.

Fantasy? We have a few warehouse workers here, buddy. And we've got many unemployed, and others. Most would probably beat you out at anything intellectually based, without a doubt.

Stick to 1 liner thread sniping. It's your only hope.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

This thread cracks me up.

The fact that you only criticize Fisher's play-calling and player selecting abilities shows you know nothing about coaching and leadership in general.

Do I think Fisher is good? No. Is he good? It's debatable. Are you better than Fisher? I don't know, but I bet you'd be making a hell of a lot more money with a job coaching in the NFL than whatever you're doing for a living now.

7. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

Now you're putting words in my mouth which I don't appreciate. I NEVER said that people should agree with me; I just voiced my opinion on the draft being pretty bad. Please direct me to the post where I said anyone is not a true fan because of the way they feel about the draft. Fans have different viewpoints; thats a fact of life.
    I don't speak for the entire USA, but I think in civilized societies; it's pretty crass to insult someone because of their occupation. As far as politics,etc. I try to not get involved in that sort of talk; especially on a AMERICAN football site. We're not perfect but there is no other place that I WOULD call home. Plus we have football.
    I could retaliate and bring up the worst points about Australia, but I won't. That kind of thinking is beneath me. I just want to know why you're so confrontational with everyone; even guys that are on your side and root for the same team? Maybe we can have one of our smart draft picks sit down and have a couch session with you.:)

8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

i just wish Gunny and Gloat would settle this like men and leave this alone until a later time, as entertaining as their little war is, or they could REALLY settle this like men and take this into the ring and let me sell tickets:greedy:

9. Deuce Wayne

That'd be the perfect situation, but the guy grew up boxing kangaroos on his way to school. I'm not that confident.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Quote me.

Again, quote me.

Reflection of where they are in life.
    Rowling got lucky and was persistant. She worked hard at her book (which was rejected several times until a small company picked it up) and was successful because of that book.

She gets points for working hard, but this doesn't mean she is intelligent.

I think you are confused. It's ok.

Once you provide a quote where I said a warehouse worker is an idiot, I might be able to combat it.

There is a difference between being a warehouse worker and progressing to an office job in the same warehouse compared to being a warehouse worker to a head coach of the NFL.

There is a connection between warehouse working and office job, its working through the ranks. You going from warehouse to NFL coach is the equivilent of jumping over the Empire State Building.
    You clearly do not get this.

You know, if I destroyed myself you'd be able to easily prove it, yet no quotes, no proof just idiotic rankings of a warehouse worker.

How did it rip my logic to shreds? She wrote a book...writing a book isn't hard. You called her an idiot, I told you she wasn't.

Use an example of someone actually using their brain to progress in the world, someone who progressed from a warehouse worker to an NFL head coach, not someone who got lucky because she knew which demographic to focus on.

Like I said. Fantasy.

Gloat, you never make your point across. All you do is talk and hope it gets across because you cannot use anything REAL to make it factual.
    All you are is a fiction writer. You say you are good at this and good at that and yet you never back it up. All you do is work in a warehouse.

Why would anyone believe you could be a better NFL coach then Fisher?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar