Cowboys fans Week 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NcTitans_fan, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Once we win the game, I've GOT to go to a cowboys forum and see the boohoo festival. I'd even cook bbq for the event.

Just hopped on a cowboys forum, some of these guys seem to know what they're talking about, some of 'em seem scared to death of sunday's game. then of course there's the typical idiot talking about sitting with stupid redneck titans fans.(Never been to the east side of the state? It's much worse, and they're not titans fans.)

some of these guys seem kinda classy, keyword: SOME, a few are at least talking about Locker like he's finally headed toward his best season ever this year, ad they know the chiefs were no team to sneeze at, regardless of injuries. gives me hope for the future, because I always hated seeing people trash talk before the game has even happened.

I still say we're gonna win, though.

#81 LosingBy3, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Chiefs game was did we win because we played so good or because they are a hurt team? Maybe a little if both. Cowboys will be ready because not want to drop to 0-2. However , saw good things from last week titans game. We made adjustments and started second half with a TD . No huddle, running, and throwing. So good to see half time adjustments. Been impressed with coaches so far. They Had team really prepared. Finally what a pro team looks like.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. BASDawg

BASDawg Starter

Breaking news: NFL games are now officially 4 quarters. You're welcome.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

[​IMG]

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Emmitt has a giant pimple on his hand and that 77 team was so good we will get it inked twice

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

breaking news ... the 9ers scored 7 total pts in qts 2,3,4. That is 3 quarters

They scored 21 pts in q1 due to all the turnovers. My point was if Romo didnt play like sh*t to start the game then the cowboys may have won.

I dont think he plays that bad to start our game, and I think it may be closer than many think

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Last one, til something else is posted.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar