Cowboys to wear Navy in Nashville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Haha, I love that any time anything related to gear turns into "We need to change our uni!"

It's so true though. How long are we gonna go before we change things? New owner, new coach, new era. It should be about time we change things.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

hell, we should move too right? change everything!

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I think we could use updated uniforms, or at least go back to the dark blue full time. or throw in some red, damn it, we don't have enough red.

I don't get it, dallas hates the blue jerseys? i think those look a helluva lot better than those cheap ass white uniforms they were with the solid blue numbers, they look like they were bought at a dollar general.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Wouldn't mind if they moved to the West Coast to be closer to me haha.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

red went out the window when a certain Houston team came into existence. There are already too many navy and red teams out there, very general color scheme. I think the baby blue is a more distinctive color. I think a team needs a definitive color. I like what the preds did with their gold color, instead of the generic late 90s looking dark blue and silver mess.

And IMO, the cowboys jerseys are classic. Like the Colts, Packers, Raiders, Chiefs.. I don't think they need much updating.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

They came out with one of these for every team. I really like these new ones.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's going to be 75 degrees on Sunday. Titans should be wearing the navy..

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

done! thx bro

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

That helmet there is probably my favorite and top choice I would love to see them change to - I invisioned it in dark blue though although the light works to - not a fan of the unis though, enough of the two-tone blue - would rather see one solid color with the secondary color outlined somewhere like the numbers.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Totally agree - wish we could sign a petition or some sort of fan thing to get us some new unis and ditch the stupid T! Keep sword or just flames ... Your right new regime, new era come on!! Haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar