Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Crazy but what if

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Yossarian, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. EZpickin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    :ha: No it isn't, but one players track record here is enough for me....
    :barf:Kerry Collins
  2. TNThunder Guest

Could go either way...but I think we resign everyone. We have plenty of receivers, including Orr.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    we need good receivers, not bodies.
  3. TNThunder Guest

I am sure Bud and Reese appreciate your input. Keep up the good work.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    Don't get angry now.
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38

I second that...
  5. Sukrillux Guest

I may sound like a crazy person, but I actually see Wade making a run for a starting job next season. Young and Wade just seem to have that chemistry. Plus, he doesn't drop balls as much as Bennett. However, Wade may be in the best position right now flying under most teams' radars as a 3rd. I think that our draft picks will be based around OLs early and some DBs and maybe a RB late (if any). The Titans are pretty much set at WR and have plenty of talent there. Givens hasn't really played much to show what he will bring to this team, but hopefully next season he will provide evidence of a great FA move. Playmakers are emerging every week and I don't expect it to stop.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    :werd:

We could keep Wade for cheap, although I think he is suited to the slot I think he is a key part to the passing game.
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Wade is definitely coming into his own.. I agree with Gunny, Wade plays his best when lined up in the slot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.