Day 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ontario Titan, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If Murray played in the pac 10 none of you guys would give a damn about him. You guys taslk about him like he is a misunderstood 1st rd prospect.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well yea there is no pac 10

also you could easily say the same for mccarron

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Some defense available still:

Christian Jones ilb - long tough ILB, very athletic. Should be gone by now
    Antone Exum - one of my favourites, got injured. He use to take teams number 1 receivers, over fuller. I would love him with our next pick
    Justin Ellis- please take him, we still need a nose. Super athletic for his size.
    Anthony"the freak" Johnson - if he can play de in a 3-4 base he is a good pick.

I expect desir and skov to go quickly here. Urban, Lynch and Bullough are also good 3-4 prospects still available!

Today's perfect day

4. Justin Ellis NT Louisiana Tech
    4. Christian Jones IlB FSU
    5. Antone Exum CB/S
    6. Aaron Lynch OLB USF
    7. Colt Lyeria TE Oregon

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Please name the last successful Alabama NFL QB...........

I'll take anyone, ANYONE over Katherine Webb's ex boyfriend.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Marko

Marko Starter

Martavis Bryant anyone? He flashed some ability in some games I watched while looking at other prospects. Pierre Desir seems to be highly rated and has size but not speed. At this stage its impossible to say anyone will be there at any pick because of the difference in opinion between teams.

6. LTF

LTF Starter

I would like to see Jones's in the 4th
    DaQuan Jones DT Penn St.
    Christian Jones LB Florida St.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

When does today actually start? I looked everywhere and can't figure it out.

8. Marko

Marko Starter

12ET

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sorry I don't know much about the college guys, past or present, but what's the difference between Aaron Murray and Tyler Wilson? I'm looking at size, stats and they seem pretty similar. Wilson isn't viewed as a future starter?

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

We need a QB here or were out of our minds. All the teams in front of us don't have a QB need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar