DE Jarius Wynn to visit Titans on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

No word anywhere on this....wyatt hasn't tweeted anything. Did the visit even happen?

2. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

In addition to former Packers defensive end Jarius Wynn, the Titans also worked out former Raiders defensive lineman Tim Richardson on Monday.

Richardson, a fifth round pick of the Raiders in 2007, has spent time with Oakland, Seattle and the Jets. He has 7 career sacks.

The Titans didn’t have immediate plans to sign either player, although Wynn could be signed at a later date.

Source: Titans Insider

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Just updating the files.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We already signed 7 players to the practice squad. We didn't cut Solomon and risk losing him for a reason so why do people think it would be him?

I think he'll replace Egboh if we sign him.

I wouldn't cut Dawson he could help us some with the pass rush and basically played his way onto this team. Egboh is ok but more of a tweener which might be what they want. They signed Douzable for that role.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wynn is really a DT in the 4-3. He's 285 and his times in the 2009 workouts were similar to Marks. A 3-4 DE but a 4-3 DT in my book.

He was not a first or 2nd team all sec in 2008. Ayers-Cody-Coleman-Peria were the first team and Malcom Sheppard and Senderrick Marks were part of the 2nd team.

He was cut by the Packers and Seattle took a look and said no. I'm expecting us to also say no.

If nobody picks up Malcolm Sheppard we can call him in a pinch. We are not desperate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar