Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dear Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Luke Smartwater, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,270
    I think I've said it as a joke in the past but I'm seriously starting to think TheSureThing IS Chris Johnson. They both like to break out the "people that disagree with me don't know no football" excuse quite often.

If it weren't for TheSureThing's ability to string together more than one coherent sentence at a time I'd be sold.
    4 people high five this.
  2. Oceanic815 Special Teams Standout

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $312
    hahahaha
  3. nashvilleman01 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    1 people high five this.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Our offensive line is truly legendarily bad right now. In terms of being consistently horrible week after week, I've never seen anything like it! So embarrassing!!!!
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Was jumping in this thread for Thesurething but it looks like some other posters already did.

CJ has officially become the new VY. Some of you posters need to chill out.

If you want to talk football, talk football. If you want to take cheap shots at a players personal life, perceived intelligence, or business decisions, that's a totally different issue. There's nothing wrong with making fun of players from time to time or having fun, but some of you guys are obsessed with certain players and it crowds your judgement.

I'm just saying, try to be a little biased.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,561
    ^are you saying that while being the mirror image for those you're addressing? lol

I think the "personal" stuff is all in fun. That's part of being a celebrity... or what did CJ call it this offseason? Playmaker?
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,795
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.