Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dear Michael Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,653
    Sacks? Dude takes terrible angles, tackles like a paper sack, etc...

And the only time he gets ints is because the ball is deflected right to his lap. He never makes a break on a pass.

sorry. No defending his play.
    4 people high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    I hope his "cousin" sees this. Cause home slice needs some motivation.
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    And too many times we have seen him wipe out another DB who did have the angle on the ball... He can't just suck by himself. He has to spread it around.
    1 people high five this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    I forgot about that. He does hit his teammates harder than the opponents haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,171
    Didn't Griffin do this against the Cowboys in 2010 too?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R6zdb4I5j4"]Jason McCourty and Michael Griffin collide - YouTube[/ame]
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    You know something, dudes probably gonna really suck again just cause we're all hating on him, and he knows about this site. He's not the type that will shut us up. He'll get depressed and flat out suck just because that's who he is.

He no longer has Cortland Finnegan or Chris Hope to raise his spirits when he's down.

I'm gonna stop knocking the guy from now on. I want him to do well. He's a nice guy, he doesn't necessarily deserve this kind of hate from Titans fans. Even if he did suck in 2011. We should probably support him and hope the 2008 Michael Griffin shows up.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $22,018
    I would be happy if the 2012 Griffin just retired before TC began. All Tejans must be purged from the roster
  7. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,102
    Did you tweet him the link?
  8. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,102
    And watching this makes me pissed off at how the league is now, 90% of those hits are "too hard.." ..which is the point of the defense being on the field.. :rolleyes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    Griffin seems to have what all our safeties go through since Blaine Bishop. Start off well and then just go crap.

Tank Williams did it. LaMont Thompson did it. Hope did it (but he just got old)