Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dear Michael Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Oct 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $7,901
    When Jerry said to find a hit...

He didn't mean on a defenseless receiver in the two minute drill.

PS.

Nice try on Peterson, you were actually able to get your hands on him once
    GoT high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,996
    I would need to see the replay again, but I'd say that it was clean and the best play he's made all year.

Munchak said "that's ****ing bull****!"

I agree with him.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,230
    I can't believe we re-signed him.. Every week he robs this team with his piss poor play.
  4. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136
    Just our luck. He finally decided to hit someone and gets flagged. He won't touch another receiver for the rest of the game (/season).

This guy should be ashamed to cash his checks. And I'm being dead serious.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,996
    That's what you get when you have terrible ownership and a terrible FO who can't recognize how bad someone like Griffin is.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  6. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,719
    He still can't tackle, but he has been relatively aggressive this game. Unlucky break on that play, IMO. Titans don't really have a lot of experience pulling up because the receiver missed.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    He played more aggressive today. The whiffs continue.
    GoT high fives this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Michael Wiffin: 5 yrs / $35 mil
    CJ1YPC: 6yrs / $55.2 mil

What a waste of money. Both of these two need to be released, regardless of the financial constraint it would put on us. They're a waste of roster space and salary cap.
    World Peace, GoT and HeadOnASwivel high five this.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,685
    McCarthy didnt look much better but I'll give him a pass based on this was his first game in a while and mccourty was getting abused all day!
  9. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136
    Aggressive. Non-aggressive. Bottom line is the dude sucks and is a major liability.

And the worst part is he will still be starting for us next year because the FO were complete morons and gave him a long-term deal instead of just letting him play out the tagged year. I will never understand that. It's like they were just trying to prove some point about being rewarded for "showing up and going to work without griping about your deal".

Well congratulations idiots. You handicapped the defense for a few years to prove a point.
    GoT and SlidePiece high five this.