Delanie Walker to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Don't see how we keep both, same position and Washington is make a lot of money next year.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If we wanted cheap WRs we'd sign a bunch of UDFAs for the minimum.

Washington is much better than Amendola.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I agree the guy is a solid football player that can play several roles for the titans including h-back or lead blocker for cj. That guy has also had some big time clutch catches at key times for the niners. I am very happy

4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Amendola would be a slot guy were we to get him I think. Washington is safe as far as im concerned, he seems to be Jake's WR of choice...

5. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

When healthy Amendola is very good. Just saying I don't see us sign him to a decent size contract with britt, wright, Washington, Williams, and Hawkins all making decent money as well. Just assume Washington because they play the same and Washington makes the most money

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Wow blown away by how active we have been today.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I texted a ton of my friends yesterday and told them the three guys I wanted in FA were Levitre, Walker, and Osi. They will now bow down to me.

We signed two within the first hour. Unreal. So happy.

Nashville > 90% of NFL cities. Suck it, bums.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Love this one. Very underrated imo.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Upgrade over Cook in tht he's a complete player. Unlike Cook who can't block to save his life.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Amendola plays inside.

Nate plays outside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar