Delanie Walker: "...we'll get there, just like the 49ers did."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pepsidriver24, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Think about it when CJ had is big year, he had some great help on the line and one of the all time best blocking TE's ever (Crumpler). This is why I'm a little excited to have Walker but we still need a really good starting guard! Like I said in another thread if we dont get warmack, cooper, or warford then this years draft would be a bust to me!

2. TitansWillWin2

As long as we dont draft a WR with our 1st pick I will most likely be happy. However if we take a WR with the first pick, I'm done!

3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

We will find out soon just how commited we are to running the ball. I hope the phone rings on draft day and we can trade back and still grab Warmack or Cooper. I like Walkers attitude, hopefully it rubs off on the team.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's pretty hard to get much worse. Our line was terrible at the end of the year... Roos - Petrus - Matthews - DeVan - Stingly... god that was awful. If our guys just stay healthy we'll be OK. We will be even better when we pickup Warmack :)

People don't realize how bad Shonn Greene was last year. However, he should benefit from splitting carries also.

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Hard to throw accurate deep passes when you can't step into your throws.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm hoping we re-draft Kendall Wright @ #10.

7. TitansWillWin2

Its called scrambling. All teams had to do to confuse him last year was blitz and then he panicked. I sometimes ponder that if most of our poor pass oline play was due to the fact that he couldnt read a blitz!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Forrest Gump status.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He sees blitzes (most of the time)

if you had a bum shoulder, division-2 linemen, and Palmer calling plays, how would you do?

10. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Eesh - i think he'll get a bit more than that....10M for just that is A LOT! I bet if we're somehow up in games late and need to run a 4minute O you'll see Greene over CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar