Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Derrick Morgan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 27, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    I also hope we get some good O-lineman, so our offense can stay on the field for more than 5 minutes a game which would in turn make our defense look better
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    That's why we have the internet to disprove dribble.

http://www.totaltitans.com/2012-articles/september/tennessee-titans-week-1-snap-report.html

Klug played 42 snaps in the first game alone(You said 20 for the whole season) and was totally ineffective. Klug's poor play and the return of Marks from injury is why he only averaged 5-6 snaps per game after that. Klug had 7 snaps on sunday.

I know this is a tall order but one Albert Haynesworth type tackle would make this a damn good defensive front. Morgan, Wimbley, Casey, Martin are all adequate.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,789
    no he wasnt.
    Ghost high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,638
    I agree that all our line really needs is that one dominate guy inside to draw the double teams and free up Morgan and Wimbley, because right now our DE's see all the double teams.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    I said *probably*

I know its still a hard concept for you to grasp, but I guesstimated and wasn't that far off, thanks.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  5. titans backbone Rookie

Moolah:
    $463
    he wasn't? you definitely have problems. It was pretty clear already, but you just love to show them with brutal consistency
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,789
    lol

they never showed the play from sLucks left - where the ref was standing when he did not call him down
  6. titans backbone Rookie

Moolah:
    $463
    Bro im a titans fan, but if i was a colts fan and i saw them watch the play and UPHELD IT i would have gone nuts. That was just a terrible terrible call.

ALMOST as bad as the fumble that ayers caused during overtime and they whistled dead
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,789
    if you were a ponie fan you would be nuts
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    The snap numbers are each game are issued to the media and are available online. Klug was in on over 100 snaps this year so you were far off.

Work to improve your game instead of being a smartass.