Destiny

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Preditan, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Preditan

Preditan @Nashurban Staff

I figured I'd make a thread for this, since it has potential to be the biggest selling IP in history.

I played the Beta and wasn't crazy impressed, I think it has potential to be a huge letdown, but at the same time, I hope I'm wrong. It could very well be one of the best games made in this decade.

It comes out in 4 days. Anyone picking it up?

Also, here's a picture of Bungie's studio. Just thought it was cool to see. Their electricity bill must be through the roof.

[​IMG]
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm getting it.. i gave my beta code to a friend, rather not be spoiled.. hopefully it lives up to the hype..
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion Tip Jar Donor

Still haven't picked up a PS4. Thought Destiny could be the game that made me go buy one but think I'll wait to see what the reviews are. Nothing else is screaming for me to buy a next gen console at the moment. No updates to Maddens Franchise, er connected career sham, killed any desire for me to buy it.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Young54

Young54 Starter

I was going to post something about this. I've never heard of it until I saw the trailer. Looks sick but doesn't really give you a look at the actual game. Was planning on picking it up to check it out.

In reality a game has to be great for me to actually play it. When I got my Xbox One last year I got Battlefield 4 with it. ...It's still in the wrapper.
  5. Young54

Young54 Starter

For those of you who haven't seen it:
  6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Oops wrong one. This is the one I saw that sparked my interest. I didn't see the one above until just now by accident.
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

**** live action destiny

****ing halo will never do a movie, the Forward Unto Dawn was a big tease.. but done well enough that a movie would be awesome
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah. That's all this looks like to me.

Halo with new skins...
  9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If you liked Halo, you will like this.

With that said, I don't understand the hype. Imagine a Halo game with a story mode similar to Borderlands. And a Multiplayer mode that feels tacked on. That is Destiny.

I might end up buying it, but I doubt it.
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It can't be worse than the elder scrolls online. So, it has that going for it.

lol

Over hype much? Let the game actually release first.