Did anyone else catch Bulluck on JFS last night?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bulluck's 10th time on The Jeff Fisher Show last night.. They asked where he would like to play next season and the look on his face indicated there was no way in hell it was gonna be here. He stammered for a minute before offering up the standard "wherever I'm needed/ I guess I'd love to stay in Tennessee" response...

He did say Morton's was his favorite Nashville grub hole though (high five!)

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

Him not wanting to stay is either an indication both sides have had an initial conversation on extending his contract and the Titans aren't close so neither side is even considering it......or he just wants OUT!

But when your defensive leader can't wait to leave town (IF that's the case), that's a BAD sign!

Gut

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i would really hate to see this guy go...but honestly the press is already builidng it up.

Gerald McRath is a baller
    Titans fans got a sneak peak at part of the future at outside linebacker when rookie Gerald McRath stepped in and played for an injured David Thornton against the 49ers. This guy can play. McRath didn't disappoint with a 6-tackle performance, and he was around the ball regularly. But McRath has impressed his coaches and teammates with a great attitude on the practice field, and his smarts in the classroom. It's just a matter of time before he becomes a full-time starter defensive fixture. - http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs...110&Kategori=SPORTS01&Lopenr=911110803&Ref=PH

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh man I am way more sold on Gerald McRath than anyone we drafted outside that 1st pick in Britt. I was very pleased getting Gerald McRath when we did. Now he's stepping up and contributing before he needs to. He's ahead of Bulluck during his rookie season which is promising.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If next season goes uncapped, he might be franchised.

6. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I was really suprised to see him react the way he did. I thought he loved it here in TN, but apparently not.

Maybe he is just playing like he is not interested in the Titans so they won't try to low ball him on the new contract.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah that is pretty much the only way I can see him sticking around.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Too bad his favorite grub hole isn't Nashville-specific. Might make influence him to want to stay!

9. nfl gossipgirl

nfl gossipgirl Camp Fodder

Keith Bulluck wants to remain a Titan. He covets the treatment that Ray Lewis received in Baltimore. He and his wifey have made a home with their family in Nashville. He isn't the type of guy who is going to pour his heart and desires out on a Coach's show.

He has seen the way that the Titan's treat their star free agents and he doesn't expect to be treated any different. Don't be fooled, KB wants to remain a Titan. The look that you saw on his face was one of discomfort. The subject is one that he doesn't wish to talk about publicly.

10. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Great post. I agree. It's a shame that we don't show that kind of treatment to our players. I know running a team is a business, but it shouldn't be simply about the dollars. Not to say we need to keep a player out of loyalty that can't play anymore. But Bulluck can clearly still be productive and I would guess that he's not looking for a massive salary, though it may still be a big one. I'd like to see us keep him, but I think him and the fans are right: it's just not how our front office operates. It's sad too, especially when it's clear that the player really cares about the city and the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar