Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Did Locker really ask for Britt to be benched???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Can we just cut Britt already? Too much negative publicity for a guy who hasn't contributed significantly since 2011 and one game last year.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,717
    Good for Locker. Britt sends out that tweet and then couldn't back up his talk on the field. He was hurting us more than helping us all day and Locker wanted the better player out there for that day. It's a good call, I would say it shouldn't be taken personally but after whining on twitter then yeah it should be.
    Alzarius high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $429
    Locker just asked for Hunter to be out there. That didn't include him asking for Britt to be benched.
    Riverman, nbtoppers2, Bonky and 1 other person high five this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,210
    What do you notice about this picture?

Attached Files:

Architect, GoT, FLA Titans Fan and 1 other person high five this.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,181
    That's like me asking for every Gotitans poster to be here except for Titans Eternal. which sounds a lot like "I don't want Titans Eternal here." Which I don't.. but that's not the point.
    GoT, Ten_Titans, titan520 and 2 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,249
    This is also what I read. But basically, it's the same thing. Locker knows Britt don't care.
  5. Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Moolah:
    $11
    He asked to keep Hunter in for the last play. He stated it on one of the vids on titansonline. At work cant look it up right now.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,799
    Finally!!! Leadership by Locker to take control the team! This makes my day as I was waiting for someone on the team to do something about this guy. Good for Jake!
    GoT high fives this.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    This is Locker's team now FOOLS!!!
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    Also like the faith he shows in Hunter ... good sign after some early questions on the kid