Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Did Locker really ask for Britt to be benched???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,432
    im going for the missing the boys in the hood
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,816
    way more interested in the lifestyle the $s can bring. Instead of the things he needs too do too earn those $s.

All us people who never had a chance at an athletic career, for any number of reasons, find this attitude appaling - at least I do
    Dman high fives this.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Hopefully Hunter can be our new Kenny Britt(the one before all the knee problems and run-ins with the law)
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,102
    Like I said in another thread..... to bad we don't pay him based on performance because he would be paying to be on the titans because there was no performance by him. Even if he had 1 catch for 1 yard, I could say he performed but no he did not even manage 1 dang yard!
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Okay yes they didn't directly say to bench Britt on the final drive but when Locker asked for Hunter to be in who else would they take out? Britt was having a horrible game, Hunter almost had a TD earlier, and everyone else was playing well. Not gonna bench Nate, not Wright, soooo.....
    titan520 high fives this.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    and rotations throughout the game don't matter on the final drive. When the game is on the line you have your best players out there, asking for Hunter to be in was directed towards the idea of benching Britt.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278

As much as I'm frustrated with KB, you don't get to ask someone to be benched unless you're Aaron Rodgers, Brady, Brees or Peyton.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,441
    To be honest I have never seen any chemistry between Locker and Britt. It has always been Washington and now Wright recently.
  8. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Baby Brady.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    This is foolish. If the qb doesn't trust the WR (when he's basically be dropping everything or been screwing up stuff) then why have him in the game. Locker gave him his chances. I would not be surprised to see those targets diminish tho.

Any QB worth his weight will call the shots of who He thinks has the best ability on the field... It's HIM throwing the ball. If there's no connection... It's gonna hurt us. This was a genius and ballsy call from locker (if true)