Do Titan fans want Matt Schuab to have a good 2012?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Since arriving in Houston, Texans QB Matt Schuab has been good, but not great . http://www.nfl.com/player/mattschaub/2505982/profile

He's missed games, missed throws, but has never had a worse than 87.2 passer rating since joining the Texans.

The thing I like about him as a Titans fan is, he's also never been elite. He almost always throws an interception, he's not clutch or even that consistent.

He can end a game with a 154.9 passer rating against middle of the pack teams, but then end a game with a 56.3 passer rating the following week vs a bad team. Even watching him play and you're not that convinced he's all that great.

He's legitimately "good", but we know nowadays only elite QB's win Super Bowls. So for that, I wouldn't mind him playing well enough to get re-signed, but still bad enough to be Matt Schuab.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I want him to no better than he must to finish below the Titans and lose to them in the playoffs should they meet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

ive never though he was all that great. but lets face it, the texans dont win games from him, they win it from their defense. id rather him not get resigned, he is good enough to get them to a superbowl. worse passers have won the big one recently.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Screw Matt Schaub.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The Texans invested five years into David Carr. Can't we just have them do that again?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We should sign Haynesworth to a two-game contract just so he can land on Schaub. Always seems to do the trick.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i agree.. he was good... but never seemed to be clutch... didn't seem to have that "it" factor...
    loads of respect for the guy though... just not someone i would depend on

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I don't mind Matt Schaub. I agree, dude is anything but clutch. He is a worse choke artist than PM in the playoffs.

Schaub is nothing more than a second string QB that was put in a QB friendly system and got AJ. The Texans will never win a SB with him at QB, even though they think he is an elite QB just because he throws for tons of yards.

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

JC you got you give these threads some kind of codename.

No those inbred Texans will invade your thread.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why would we want anyone in our division to have a good season?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar