Do Wonders For Our D

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrPickSix, Mar 10, 2016.

?
  1. Hardy & Aldon

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Aldon Smith

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Greg Hardy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither One

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I don't condone what either of these guys have done, however at the right price I'd be willing to take on one of the two for a year because of how much they could theoretically bring to the team, much better move in madden than irl but I'd take a chance for a season, 1st sign of trouble and i'd cut them unless they could show definitively that they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and only witnessed something and had no part in it

2. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Agree 100% that a NT is a bigger priority

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

I'm with a few others in the fact that pure pass rushing isn't exactly at the top of our most wanted list.

However, a big bodied nose tackle is up there.

4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

No way on Hardy.

Aldon with no suspension? Definitely.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Was it JCB that started a thread a few years back asking if Aldon was going to be the GOAT?

Delanie seems like a class act, but he was in trouble when he was hanging with Aldon in SF. Meh.

I don't think Hardy will get in trouble, but he bring sooooo much negative attention.

6. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Scarecrow called it. A run stuffing NT is the big need. Woods or Hill aren't the guys for me. Ngata is staying put and Harrison has gone after the big food money. Worrying. There is a guy down in around the 4th/5th in the draft called DJ Reader whom I would take but I'd like him to learn from someone before being pitched in.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

I'd take a shot on aldon, when he can come back. But, hardy is a piece of **** and i just cant route for that clown. Also note, the cowboys didn't get any better with the addition of hardy and the panthers got better by dropping him. We can do without that loser.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah we need a run stuffing NT. We MISSED on Harrison- I don't care if we had to pay a bit more- he'd have been a great fit. Going to have to re-sign Woods now and take a flier in the draft for down the road.

I don't know what type of effect playing for a legend like LeBeau would have on some "nare-do-wells". Might be worth a gamble.

9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

no on both. haven't we already had enough with Adam Jones types? someone said something about boy scouts... well I would personally prefer standup guys who can play over people you have to worry about every dang minute.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar