Do you think the Titans/ Colts game could be moved.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JMB54, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

With the flex scheduling, who thinks the Titans / Colts game might get moved to Sunday night if we beat the Jets this week?

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I hope not, cause I'm going.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd think there are a few other games of interest such as Ravens/Steelers or Cowboys/Redskins they'd place before ours.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If I'm not mistaken, they try to schedule as many games as possible at 1pm on the last weekend to keep teams from having a competitive advantage on the final sunday. So I'm not sure if they would actually move an important game.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

"During the last week of the season, the league could re-schedule games as late as six days before the contests so that as many of the television networks as possible will be able to broadcast a game that has playoff implications. Each network protects five games for the 1 p.m. or 4 p.m. slot, and the other games are subject to the changes to 4:15 p.m. or in the case of NBC, 8:15 p.m. except in the final week of the season, when all games are affected and both networks schedule 4:15 p.m. late starts for double header, meaning in a city where a game is not being played, as many as five games can be seen on the last Sunday of the season."

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

The Cowboys can't move because they've been maxed out....If the Browns lose, then it's Win and we're in, Cleveland's playoff hopes would rest in our hands, so I think we have a shot, but ONLY if we wind and Cleveland loses.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

absolutely.

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

that would be cool

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Wanna know why? Because we have a MUCH better chance at winning on primetime because thats the only time Chow actually calls good plays.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cowboy/Redskins god no. I am so friggin SICK of NFC East bore-a-thons. We get every combination of that division down here on TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar