Does Tony Dungy or Bill Cowher want a real job?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I WANT CHUCKY!!!!

[​IMG]

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I cant look past the fact that we've sucked entirely too much since late 08, but I don't think we need to turn to Cowher or Dungy for help. The most immediate way to turn this season around would be to replace the game plan completely. We know the Titans can win with this roster, and group of coaches. I'm simply more in favor of hiding Kerry Collins lipitor pills and sitting him than I am of hiring a new head coach. But the game plan must go.

But for the sake of this threads existence, I'd choose Cowher over anyone sitting at home this year. He would seem like the right fit considering he and Fisher have been named in each others company for years.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd like him or Ron Rivera. maybe Shannahan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar