Dolphins in disarray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wonder if this has anything to do with us landing Moss.

2. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I'd rather Henne was playing, but oh well.

It's gonna be a dink & dunk fest, which has ALWAYS killed the Titans.

Anyone remember when a half-assed Brett Favre's JETS raped our linebackers the year we were undefeated?

LB's need to show up BIG Sunday, or it will be a long day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Looks like the Dolphins are treating this game as a must win to save their season. Changing the QB who has better success against our weakness and going to an old school veteran CB to shadow Moss?

lol , who going to cover CJ and Nate?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

First of all Pennington is 2-1 against the Titans. His last start was in 07. Hardly a long solid track record that means anything.

Second, one of the problems with the Dolphin offense this year is that they have been too much of a dink and dunk type team already. They average 6.9 yards a pass attempt. Pennington won't represent any kind of change.

In the Raven's game they were having Marshall run 5 yard routes most of the day.

Pennington does not have the arm strength to throw a 15 yard out. I'm envisioning Verner getting a pick 6 on sunday.

The fins are basically the same no matter who is the QB. They are an average team and we should win the game.

5. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

i dont think putting pennington at QB is goin to change anything. they will continue to play there dink n dunk style and run the ball. for us to win this game we will have to come up big vs the run and we will have to do a good job coming up and making the tackle on those little dunk passes. what i really would like to see us is in those 3rd and long situations is pin our ears back and blitz the f**k out of them. especially with penningtons noodle arm and lack of mobility.

offensively we shouldnt have a problem. so if the D acomplishes what i said above we should win this one easy but its always easier said than done

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Meh... makes no difference. Neither of them can throw well with their backs on the turf.

7. amy

amy Starter

A good team should not worry about who the opposing qb is. Just play you game and adjust to what is on the field. Oh , and get Finnegan some "I care" pills.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Maybe. Though Allen has pretty much been a disappointment his entire pro career. Al Harris doesn't scare me one bit. He's 35 and hasn't played a down in a year. I'd love for them to line him up on Moss.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Welcome back.

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Davis will be on Moss. Davis has had Moss' number historically so don't expect an overwhelming game statistically from Moss in his debut. I think Moss will be superb for the team but if there is a group of a guys who know how to cover Moss, Davis has a key to the clubhouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar