Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Imagine if Incognito just sincerely apologized and Martin accepted and they all just went back to playing football. It was all so simple then. Go Titans!
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

That's honestly the best possible scenario. Too bad it seems things won't go that way.
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

The dolphins players coming to the defense of incognito only shows how clueless this organization really is and that there is absolutely no leadership on that team. It seems as if they have no idea with what is going on or they just put aside the voice mail and incognito's history to the side. I think Pollard summed it up very well and I agree with everything he has said. I really hope the Dolphins lose every game from here on out and they get embarrassed. As much as I dislike Schiano I hope the Bucaneers get their first win and destroy them on MNF!
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

this
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

I still think Martin has potential to do well where as incognito is finished for the most part. I think given the right circumstances Martin could have a long career. Some people handle issues differently.
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, I'd gladly take Martin on our team. We're gonna need the help at tackle.

But I'd rather find someone in the draft.
  7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

BS. you nor i have a damn clue what really happened. martin might just be a puss.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

having voicemails left on your phone by some white guy calling you a 'half ******' and threatening to kill you doesn't get you labeled a puss.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea... for all we know this Incognito is besties with Aaron Hernandez. He sounds like a psycho.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

it's probably not best to use the term bullying, this falls more in line with harassment.
    • High Five High Five x 2