Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    Imagine if Incognito just sincerely apologized and Martin accepted and they all just went back to playing football. It was all so simple then. Go Titans!
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    That's honestly the best possible scenario. Too bad it seems things won't go that way.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,108
    The dolphins players coming to the defense of incognito only shows how clueless this organization really is and that there is absolutely no leadership on that team. It seems as if they have no idea with what is going on or they just put aside the voice mail and incognito's history to the side. I think Pollard summed it up very well and I agree with everything he has said. I really hope the Dolphins lose every game from here on out and they get embarrassed. As much as I dislike Schiano I hope the Bucaneers get their first win and destroy them on MNF!
  4. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    this
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,108
    I still think Martin has potential to do well where as incognito is finished for the most part. I think given the right circumstances Martin could have a long career. Some people handle issues differently.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,188
    Yea, I'd gladly take Martin on our team. We're gonna need the help at tackle.

But I'd rather find someone in the draft.
  7. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    BS. you nor i have a damn clue what really happened. martin might just be a puss.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    having voicemails left on your phone by some white guy calling you a 'half ******' and threatening to kill you doesn't get you labeled a puss.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,188
    Yea... for all we know this Incognito is besties with Aaron Hernandez. He sounds like a psycho.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    it's probably not best to use the term bullying, this falls more in line with harassment.
    charlzcrush and Dman high five this.