Draft thoughts..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by thnom, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

It's almost a certainty we'll draft one of the top QB's and honestly I don't mind either one. All three have looked good and yes all three have their down side, but what I'm looking foward to is our second round pick. Especially at the RB position. What if a guy like Maroney falls there? I'd be ecstatic to land him....anyways point is it seems we're gonna nab a 1st round quality guy with that 3rd pick in the second. :))

2. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

I find it hard that maroney makes it past Indy:irked:

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think our 2nd round pick is the 9th. It's likely that all of the good prospects are gobbled up before then.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Most mocks that I've seen have us having the 6th pick in the second.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

What a difference a year makes....This time last year, we would have been salivating to get our hands on Matt Leinart. We're talking about the #1 pick in last year's draft, hands down. Arm strength-schmarm strength- Tom Brady doesn't have a rocket, he just puts balls where WR's can make plays.
    Leinart knows football and he's clutch (see 4th and a million vee Notre Dame). Which is why you see him do so well in the "classroom sessions". If Reggie Bush stays at USC, this isn't even a discussion.

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Just the same, though, I think both Young and Cutler will be good as well, given a little time and the right situation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar