Draft Trade Chart

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It'll come in handy over the next few months.

Attached Files:

• pvc.gif
      pvc.gif
      File size:
      94.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont see it. great idea though!

3. I doubt that chart will be valid this year with 3 franchise players at the top. We should be getting premium value for the #3 pick.

4. TitanJeff

I agree. I think most felt last year it was over-inflated with the early picks.

5. smili

smili Starter

I could see another team who's pretty well stocked but wants one of the top 3 picks could trade an entire draft to us in exchage for #3.

For example, the value stated for the 8th pick in every round is worth 2290.

Would you like 8th overall and extra pick in every round in exchange for #3? Maybe spread it over a few years?

6. could someone explain that chart to me, it doesnt make a lot of sense

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The chart shows a numerical value for each pick. Hypothetically if you wanted to trade picks you would look for a trade that added up to an equal amount of points. For example the 16th pick in the 1st is worth 1000 points. An equal value for that pick would be the 23rd and the 70th picks.

8. TitanJeff

And take this chart with a grain of salt. I think the top picks will have a lot more value than when they would have last year.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

In theory that might be true but if I'm Reese I'm not sure I would insist on it to make a trade. For example, if we trade down to #9 we would need the Lions complete draft just to meet the chart value. If we were offered just the Lions 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th picks I would have to consider it IMO.

10. titanfreak333

titanfreak333 Titan fan from kansas

titans draft

who do you think the titans should draft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar