Draft Trade Chart

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

its on wikipedia, its real. :ha:

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

You should totally start a wiki article on Reynaldology.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

could be a good money maker, all these parrots flying in to be part of it...did i say that out loud?

4. i think its funny how the reynaldology think is up on wikipedia, when i first saw that i thought that people were actually crazy about him, then i realized how it was u that founded it....

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

We got some work to do.

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Gunny, I cant believe you actually added that to his wiki article!!!

7. Eddie_Pine

Eddie_Pine Camp Fodder

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Accourding to this chart we got a middle of the pack #4 for McNair and Volek. :suspect:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We will not be drafting 3rd this year...

More like 10th the way we are playing.

It is interesting and assuming the league goes by similar parameters we can see why trading down is difficult. Would you give up a whole draft for the #3 pick? According to this chart a team picking 30th would have to do just that. A team picking 30th-60th-90th-120th would have the equal value in those 4 picks to the 13th pick.

I don't see anyone ever doing that.

Good GMs(polian-newsome) seem to do fine with late picks. Look at addai perhaps the best back taken in the last 2 drafts. And he was considered a reach!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar