Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Drayton Florence gets a look from the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jun 3, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    If they tried like hell to bench him, who stopped it from happening? I missed that drama somehow.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,777
    They didn't "try to bench Verner", what happened was they looked at our roster and saw a 6 - foot 3 - inch CB sitting around doing nothing and tried giving him a chance to earn a job. Guys like Tommie Campbell should get those early reps to see what's there, that's how you develop players behind your 1's
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    Verner stopped it from happening by being better than Tommie Campbell. For whatever reason the last two training camps Verner's spot was open for competition. I said we wouldn't bring him back midway through the year last year because it seemed like we never really wanted him, seems like Verner felt the same way.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    Tommie Campbell stopped it by not being fluid and not being very good mentally.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,777
    Verner could dissect most any play and make a move on the ball, Tommie has none of that going on. But its good we found that out last year so we can move on with Blidi and Coty.