Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dunta Robinson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Mar 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    Well he's got concussion issues, just throwing that out there

2010 he couldn't walk on his own, then these past playoffs he missed some time for the same thing
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I wasn't sure why they had cut him other than his price tag. I didn't know about the concussion history. I always thought he was a pretty good corner.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    They also have to pay Grimes and Samuel, so this isn't only about his head injuries.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    He actually had a pretty decent year last year. He's 30 years old, injury history... I wonder what his asking price is. I'm not super interested, but if the price is right i'd take him for 2-3 years.

I could see the Lions sending him an offer & drafting Dee Milliner. That secondary stinks.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    Derrick Morgan wishes we had a cover corner
  7. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    Yup! He is one cover corner away from double digits sacks. Easily
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    Upgrade to one of the worst pass defenses in the league all for it
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    His cover skills are terrible. He got deeply exposed last year and the year before.

I think he is more suited to play safety these days. One thing about him though, is that he will lay the wood.
  10. steven ferrp Rookie

Brown
    Moolah:
    $35
    i can see, daunta signing with titans...agressive small corner with speed...yes he has his share of injuries..but putting him at the number two will really help mccourty cuz verner is too slow and got eploited, i would want to see tommie campbell on the field more..he is 6'3 weighing in at 215 with a 4.3 speed!...let him play!!!