EA Trying to Change Image

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by The Hammer, Jun 11, 2013.

?
  1. Yes -- Gamers are fickle

28.6%
  2. No -- Gamers are stubborn and hard-headed

35.7%
  3. I like pie

35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Pretty sure they are charging more for the games they make next gen.. like Battlefield 4 $5 more.. there were others I just forget.

EA can't change.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Also have a long way to go to shed that worst employer rep.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If they put out just one great Madden I will be happy. Thats really the only EA game I play much and for years every single version is missing something. They can never leave a good thing alone, theyre always tinkering with this and that and actually ruining what used to be a great game. These days it's really been "meh".

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think if they make quality games again without charging people the price of 2 games in DLC, then yes people will accept EA.

But it will be damn tough and I'm sure some people are through with EA forever.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know what really pisses me off about Madden, outside of it being a monopoly? Is that NCAA is SO much better.

Get rid of the ****** trendy music. The classic NFL themes they have fit great.
    Get rid of all the obnoxious menu screens and the in your face advertising.
    Don't **** with season/dynasty, many think its the best part.
    Fix the damn draft if you don't import. Why am I draft 4.3 receivers or corners with an 88 speed?
    Use your quality control. Every damn year something stupid happens, like the New York Titans which happened for 2 years in a row. Raining every outdoor game or not being able to return punts at all.

Until EA fixes that basic ****, they won't be out of the dog house.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i love the ncaa games. madden has sucked for years. i miss the drills to improve my player, i miss the dynasty where you can control everything from the roster and coaches, to the cost of parking and food. i bought madden last year for the first time in like 4-5 years, it was just bad.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I skipped last year, but will probably pick it up this year if they bring back franchise. I loved the mini camps and player drills. Adding a few points to a player where you want was great.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think the madden games have progressed well the last couple years. I did not like what they did to the season setup but it pushed me to play online a lot more. So I still find a very big drive to play that game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar