Eagles taking offers for DeMarco Murray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Some think he would be a good fit here, not saying I agree but would you trade for him?

Article from PK in January. He mentions Shonn Greene though, he was gone before season started wasn't he?

ESPN scout sees DeMarco Murray as great fit for Tennessee Titans - Tennessee Titans Blog- ESPN

What would you offer? a 4th/5th? Sankey? The Eagles are screwed with the cap hit he will have if released, a team could get him cheap if they really want rid of him. His salary is crazy though.

Eagles to listen to trade offers for DeMarco Murray - NFL.com

#1 Ontario Titan, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no thanks

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

He's infinitely better than Shonn Greene, but who isn't. I'd offer Sankey and a 4th to get the conversation started.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Trading a draft pick for an old, broken-down RB with a gigantic contract and a bad attitude would be so ridiculously stupid.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 9
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lets give Robinson a chance to make things happen through the draft. Guy has a pretty solid track record.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even without the monster contract Murray would be a bad signing

7. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

He just turned 28, not that old. His only attitude problem was over the number of carries he got. I'd rather have a guy upset about not getting the ball compared to the guys we have at rb who seem content with sucking.

Trading a draft pick for him doesn't seem so bad considering our last few running back draft picks have been atrocious. Yea, the contract is bad, but maybe he will restructure.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You measure RB age in number of carries. Murray will never be the same after handling over 400 touches in 2014.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I know, Murray is not the answer for us, but we need help at rb so bad I think a vet is needed. We've tried the rookie route with Cobb and Sankey, let's go get a good vet, one who has proven himself.

Greene and McCluster were the worst vets in the league when we overpaid them to come here. Let's get Doug Martin!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No one with over 390 carries in a year has come back to do anything after, ever

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar