Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

ESPN McShay Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Dec 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,221
    I would not mind an OT or a MLB. I think they may also look for a QB and DE at some point early as well.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    Take that first, trade back, pick up a third and use that third on a RB.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,954
    I'd be fine with any of these 3 positions in the 1st (in order of preference):
    1. QB
    2. DE
    3. OT

OT definitely isn't an exciting pick but there's no doubt it's a huge area of need. Stewart is done. Roos is on the verge of being done. That's not a position you want to screw around and wait until the last minute with.
    Titanup1982 and Alzarius high five this.
  4. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,221
    They definitely need to figure out a way to pickup a 3rd round pick this year. Way too many needs at key positions.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    Yea. We need to be able to grab a MLB or RB in the third round.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Bingo, Bongo, Django.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    I'm not gonna lie. I see a couple real possibles that I like that might slip. Fales being the first one and while I'm not enamored with his size, Boyd as well.
    Fry high fives this.
  8. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    I am begging for CJ Mosley. He could be the next Patrick Willis. He has a very high football IQ and is out of this world athletic. Fokue is not the answer and McCarthy is a solid backup. If we are able to address DE and OT in free agency ala Jared Allen and Michael Oher. There are a lot of solid OT and DE available in free agency this year. That gives us the ability to take a QB in rounds 2 or 4 or maybe even add depth to S or CB.
  9. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,807
    Roos is still playing really well, I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. We have enough needs (QB, DE, MLB, ROLB, RB) why create new ones....

Stewy on the other hand is GARBAGE. The guy is a fat injured ouf who holds, commits false starts, and struggles in pass AND run blocking - yes, he actually can't do anything anymore. Then as the defenders are getting off the QB, he just stands there and pushes people with his shoulders. His game is cr*p.
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    Give me a guy from Alabama who was picked in the first and has worked out. Julio Jones aaaaaaaand that's it.

Since Saban took over you have Dee Milliner, Chance Warmack, DJ Fluker, Trent Richardson, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, Marcell Darius, Julio Jones, James Carpenter, Mark Ingram, Rolando McClain(lol), and Kareem Jackson.

Most of those guys aren't very good.