ESPN McShay Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I would not mind an OT or a MLB. I think they may also look for a QB and DE at some point early as well.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Take that first, trade back, pick up a third and use that third on a RB.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd be fine with any of these 3 positions in the 1st (in order of preference):
    1. QB
    2. DE
    3. OT

OT definitely isn't an exciting pick but there's no doubt it's a huge area of need. Stewart is done. Roos is on the verge of being done. That's not a position you want to screw around and wait until the last minute with.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

They definitely need to figure out a way to pickup a 3rd round pick this year. Way too many needs at key positions.

5. Clark

Yea. We need to be able to grab a MLB or RB in the third round.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bingo, Bongo, Django.

7. Clark

I'm not gonna lie. I see a couple real possibles that I like that might slip. Fales being the first one and while I'm not enamored with his size, Boyd as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I am begging for CJ Mosley. He could be the next Patrick Willis. He has a very high football IQ and is out of this world athletic. Fokue is not the answer and McCarthy is a solid backup. If we are able to address DE and OT in free agency ala Jared Allen and Michael Oher. There are a lot of solid OT and DE available in free agency this year. That gives us the ability to take a QB in rounds 2 or 4 or maybe even add depth to S or CB.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Roos is still playing really well, I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. We have enough needs (QB, DE, MLB, ROLB, RB) why create new ones....

Stewy on the other hand is GARBAGE. The guy is a fat injured ouf who holds, commits false starts, and struggles in pass AND run blocking - yes, he actually can't do anything anymore. Then as the defenders are getting off the QB, he just stands there and pushes people with his shoulders. His game is cr*p.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Give me a guy from Alabama who was picked in the first and has worked out. Julio Jones aaaaaaaand that's it.

Since Saban took over you have Dee Milliner, Chance Warmack, DJ Fluker, Trent Richardson, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, Marcell Darius, Julio Jones, James Carpenter, Mark Ingram, Rolando McClain(lol), and Kareem Jackson.

Most of those guys aren't very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar