Post-Game Thread Falcons @ Titans Postgame

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

It might be, but I'm not convinced that's the best course. I think there are usually some damn good RTs to be had before the end of rnd3. Real RTs that is.
    If the right safety or ILB is available in rnd1 I'd go that way.
    Then as RTH said, an honest-to-god game-changing WR is an either/or in the first or the 2nd, and start looking for CBs before the end of the 4th.

I really believe the run-game defensive woes would be solved with the right ILB, and at that point the D is in pretty good shape.
    I'm just afraid that as long as Bostad is here they can spend all the money they want on the O-Line and it isn't going to improve much. This is his 4th year in the league and only once have his guys looked decent in pass pro, and that was his first year in TB.
    With someone else's guys.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I get what you mean by real RTs, which Poutasi was not. I think we have to take the best player. It may be 1 of the 2 OTs, it may be Ndemkiche, Bosa, Hargreaves or Ramsey. I'm confident we will pick 1 of those 6 players.

Will we ever stop drafting WRs? Sigh..

I don't think an ILB will be worth taking in the top 6-8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar