Falcons Weaknesses

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PrimeTyme, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thats cool man...

2. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

I definitely agree. It was sooo funny when he cut "I own 85" in his hair when they played the Bengals and Chad Schooled him.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Pressure Harrington and it all falls apart, and our d-line is more than capable of that. Alge and Joe are the only receivers they can rely on in a pinch.

Besides, the Falcons are playing with the most negative stigma in the NFL thanks to Vick. It's hard to separate the two, and the sportscasters mention it ALL THE TIME. I'm looking at you, Kornheiser.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Plus, he's apparently a hot-head. It would nice if we could get him on tilt to make him over aggressive.

5. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I'd watch out yall this would make for one hell of a trap game. ATL is coming off a big win agaisnt are texans... Their is is tough

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree, Hope we are not looking past the falcons. I would like for this to be a statement game. A blow out would be lovely.

7. to be fair, the texans were weak because of big injuries.. soooo, i wouldnt say it was a big win as it could have been if they didnt have so many injuries.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

after sunday i think their biggest weakness will be over confidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar