Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fantasy Players: How high would you draft CJ this season?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, May 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    Also as far as the league we're in... I really, really prefer Yahoo. It's the best one.

In fact, I think I'm going to boycott all non-Yahoo leagues this year... especially ESPN - just horrible.

And we need to set up the roster requirements better this time... 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R, 1 DEF, 1 K.

The only thing different with last year's was that we only had 2 WRs and a W/R/T instead of a W/R.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    we need to create a different thread so it gets attention. So far its us 3.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    i guess I will create the thread
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064

And I've won countless championships, so suck it.

I've never missed the playoffs before, and I've been doing this since I was 12-13 back in 2002. Ever watch The League? I was "The Oracle" - only not an ugly PoS with glasses.

I still am "the guy" everyone texts/calls for advice leading up to the draft and throughout the season.

Random, but I'm just curious... back in 2007 where was VY being drafted? lol I can't remember.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    This is only my third year playing FF, VY was still useless.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,158
    If you can snag one of the 2 or 3 truly elite QBs in the first, I've found QB-WR-WR to be a very successful strategy more often than not. If you have those spots locked down you're most likely going to have a good team unless you just suck at drafting the rest of the way or catch a lot of bad breaks.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Third as well.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    Yea I've been playing since Drew Bledsoe (Bills) and KFC (Giants) were starting on the reg.

Shaun Alexander and Clinton Portis were my homies back then.
  9. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,070
    For some owners it is too hard for them to do it, but you have to play CJ based on matchups. He has never been able to show consistent play so you really need to sit him if you have better matchups with other players.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Bingo, but a matchup based player just isn't worth taking in the first round. If its a lower owner league (8) I might consider him in the third. Not before. In a 10-12 owner league he probably get taken in the second somewhere. ADP is like 29 ATM. Too rich for my taste especially when you can't count on him every week.

Could he be a sleeper for someone that snags him a bit early and rides him? Sure, but that's a lot of risk.