Favourite Next-Gen game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just getting peoples opinions on their favourite next gen game so far. But this I mean one you have actually played (so Halo 3 is OUT fan boys :grrhee: )

Mine would have to be Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3, this game (which I believe is just a remake of Ninja Gaiden from X-Box) is just simply fun and can be quite difficult.
    The motion/animations looks amazing for Ryu, and Rachel has a bigger set of (.Y.) than Lara Croft.

And it runs at 60 fps (take note EA you lazy SOBs).

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Me and you think alike. Ninja Gaiden Sigma RULES. I first played the demo then after I was done. I sat there for a few seconds.. then I was like yeah im getting this game. Get this.. I played through the full demo without even knowing you could do a super attack with triangle.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm new to the Next-Gen stuff, but I bought Gears of War the other day, and I think it's pretty good.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is probably the best PS3 game at this point, followed by Rainbow Six Las Vegas and MotorStorm.

5. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I would have to go with Oblivion or Gears of War. I loved Gaiden on XBOX and have to admit being disappointed there is no 360 version. I would say Bioshock but I haven't played anything but the demo yet.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I guess I haven't played a next gen game yet :hmm:

I think I'll buy a 360 and get Halo 3, then go from there. Always loved Ninja Gaiden.

Hall97Rox, are you ever gonna change that name or avatar? :))

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

BioShock
    Gears of War
    Oblivion

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Gunny have you beaten Sigma yet? I haven't. Its actually quite hard.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

March 2004
    that's when the game ya'll are discussing was originally released
    very little difference in the original / Black / Sigma

as a matter of fact Sigma is missing almost all of the extras that were created for Black ... the only "real" difference from the 2004 release is HD graphic output

just so you know

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

in other words .... save yourself $60 and buy Black for less than $20 @ EB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar