Feeling a little better today.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

After seeing the "Big guys" fall this week, in blowout fashion, no less, I feel a little better about being out-turnovered and losing to 13-10. We at least came out looking a little better. If we got stomped like the Panthers, I don't even know.

But I can hold my head high. I wore my frickin jersey to church today (they're cool about stuff like that). I can't control what my team does, and what they decide, I'm still a fan no less.

I'm obviously mad about the game, but I'm not embarrassed to be a Titan fan today. More than I can say about Giants and their fans, who will implode.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I actually feel worse since it didn't really sink in until today. Although I am a Titans fan first I love football in general and after yesterday I have no desire to continue watching the playoffs.

3. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

The Mannings suck

4. nickmsmith

I have to watch the playoffs. I'm used to not seeing the Titans there by now.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Haha....true.

I'm sure that it is just to soon and the wound just isn't healed fully yet.I will probably watch the Superbowl and championship games but I guarantee that I will be fully irritated before it is all done with all the Flacco talk that will continue.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm not sure how I feel. On one hand with as many times we turned it over we could have lost as badly as the Giants or even the Panthers. So not getting blown out is good. On the other hand, WE STILL COULD HAVE WON! That's the most frustrating part. But I guess it could have been worse.

7. nickmsmith

and nothing makes me smile like seeing the Manning WonderTwins both lose the first round out.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm dealing with the whole thing a whole lot better than I thought I would... or at least better than I thought I would if you told me all that would happen over the course of our season...

I just want Vince Young off our roster. Losing that game yesterday was less disappointing than the prospect of 6-10 season that is in store for us should the Titans go with Vince Young. I'm ready to watch the playoffs play out and then study the draft order and locate our next playmakers.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. nickmsmith

Absolutely. I wish you would've come to the tailgate yesterday man!

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

i woke up this morning feeling like i didn't even wanna face the day. however i like how the games so far have played out. i would like to see the steelers lose today. if that happens all the home teams will have lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar