1. Please keep all draft-related topics in the NFL Draft Forum area.

Finnegan to be released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 6, 2014.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE All-Pro Tip Jar Donor

well he belongs in the cap casualties thread then
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO Tip Jar Donor

He isn't a cap casualty
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE All-Pro Tip Jar Donor

Neither are half the names in that thread, theyre potential casualties, and many have in fact become free agents
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Everyone has been very realistic in regards to Finnegan. No one freaked out the moment of his release and claimed we needed to bring him back... Usually the second a veteran is released someone makes a thread claiming we have to sign them. No one mentioned Champ Bailey either.

I'm impressed.

Part of me definitely wants Finnegan back, but only for the right price. I knew we'd let him walk, and it was the right decision. I just didn't like the fact that we tagged Griffin.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO Tip Jar Donor

I love Bailey, but he is done.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Read that the Rams cut him because of his contract obviously but want to work on a new deal with him so he may just end up staying in St. Louis.

Personally, I wouldn't want him back. It's time to look forward, not backwards. I don't see where he would upgrade this team besides depth on the bench.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No thanks to the overrated punk Innegan. What's with this fan base and not being able to let go/move on?
  8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I was so happy to get rid of Finnegan. To quote the King, "A little less conversation, a little more action". When I hear Finnegan or even CJ talking I can't help but think, STFU and play! Prove it, everyone else talks about it, and you don't have be your own hype man!