Finny vs Ward

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gotta love Griffin. He's invisible all game but always makes that one huge play. Too bad it went to waste though.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

i love how he initially didn't try to tackle ward because he was quite aware that fuller was there to stop him too. very, very heads up play. he's a fumble-inducing MF (ala the one he knocked out of Reggie Wayne's hands his rookie year)

3. iQon

iQon Starter

Ward always smiles on the field. Even when he see's a hit coming, it's there.

btw, best pic and I'm surprised it wasn't posted.

[​IMG]

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

He wasn't smiling on the sidelines after Griffin took his touchdown away. Looked like he was about to cry.

5. iQon

iQon Starter

I said he's always smiling on the field.

But of course he was about to cry. That could have easily been the turnover that lost the game. Should have. They just got lucky and won the toss.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It's true, I am a beast.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I wish I could high-five that 100 times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar