FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Sadly that's what that guy will say.

The guy needs to go. Up until this week, I was willing to can him after the season, but as of right now, we just need to can him now. I want that guy gone right now.

I'll add a lot more when I wake up. I'm laying down for the night. Just tired physically and mentally right now.
  2. razordaman

razordaman Rookie

I cut my Titans hat in half and threw it in the garbage to celebrate...
  3. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Bye-bye Munch. Just... bye-bye. Enjoy being Fisher's OLine coach in St. Louis.
  4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I asked this in another thread. Any chance the ax comes down before seasons end? And besides an interim coach, who do you guys want on the sidelines next season?
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Nope, we're still in the playoff hunt. Besides why would they?

You won't sign a head coach in the off-season and it's the Titans, we will promote Loggains or someone as head coach and think they do well and make them permanent.
  6. Gunny

Not defending Munch, but every coach in the world would say this.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Never thought I would say it, but I am going to stop following Titans football. Call me a fake fan or whatever, but im no longer having fun. No one would stick with any other hobby if they were not having fun with it either, Titans should be no exception. We, as fans, have given this franchise far too much sway and this is what we are stuck with. Call me a fake fan or whatever, but I'm a football fan, and im going to follow teams that are fun to watch, that does not include the Titans and will probably not for a few years. I'm just not going to waste anymore money or ruin any more of my days on an inferior product. It's absolutely shameful this is what we get.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  8. Gunny

Can I call you a *****?
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

A bitchy *****
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

This is what gets me. This is a good football team that is so close to getting over the hump, but something is holding it back; likely coaching.

Please clean house and start fresh. Coaching staff and QB.