FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sadly that's what that guy will say.

The guy needs to go. Up until this week, I was willing to can him after the season, but as of right now, we just need to can him now. I want that guy gone right now.

I'll add a lot more when I wake up. I'm laying down for the night. Just tired physically and mentally right now.

2. razordaman

razordaman Starter

I cut my Titans hat in half and threw it in the garbage to celebrate...

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Bye-bye Munch. Just... bye-bye. Enjoy being Fisher's OLine coach in St. Louis.

4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I asked this in another thread. Any chance the ax comes down before seasons end? And besides an interim coach, who do you guys want on the sidelines next season?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nope, we're still in the playoff hunt. Besides why would they?

You won't sign a head coach in the off-season and it's the Titans, we will promote Loggains or someone as head coach and think they do well and make them permanent.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not defending Munch, but every coach in the world would say this.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Never thought I would say it, but I am going to stop following Titans football. Call me a fake fan or whatever, but im no longer having fun. No one would stick with any other hobby if they were not having fun with it either, Titans should be no exception. We, as fans, have given this franchise far too much sway and this is what we are stuck with. Call me a fake fan or whatever, but I'm a football fan, and im going to follow teams that are fun to watch, that does not include the Titans and will probably not for a few years. I'm just not going to waste anymore money or ruin any more of my days on an inferior product. It's absolutely shameful this is what we get.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can I call you a *****?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A bitchy *****

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This is what gets me. This is a good football team that is so close to getting over the hump, but something is holding it back; likely coaching.

Please clean house and start fresh. Coaching staff and QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar