Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 28 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,034
    I think we're all pretty much spouting off the same stuff over and over at this point. I'm just ready for a decision to be made one way or the other.
    Dman high fives this.
  2. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863

Agreed. /thread
  3. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I will say this again I have heard several times on sirius that webster is out on Munch and they think he wants the seahawk OC. I would not be opposed to firing them all!
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

what else would you like me to say, we all agree for the most part and like SawdustMan said we are all saying the same sh** over and over again.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,883
    I just don't see the same point in repeating yourself over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

then what is the point of this thread and a few others, it is all the same bull****. I just give my thoughts which happen to be closely related to yours as I assume why you called me out on that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,883
    Well I agree I think the forum could've used an "All things (firing) Munch" thread the same way there is an "All things VY thread".
    Dman high fives this.
  6. Astrophysics Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $91
    Call Brett Favre. He'll coach us to a super bowl.
  7. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $431
    ‏@jwyattsports Pollard wants Munchak back, however. #Titans

@glennonsports Pollard says some personnel moves definitely needed for team to improve
  8. Astrophysics Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $91
    Seems like so long ago when I was actually excited about this season... I forgot that we are coached by zombie with a clipboard.