Fisher Calls Tuesday OTA Best Yet

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the exception of the absence of RB LenDale White, Titans Coach Jeff Fisher felt today's OTA session was the best so far. "Today was by far our best OTA of the off-season," said Fisher. "It came after a long weekend and the guys came in focused and they worked. We did as good of a job executing on both sides of the ball that I’ve seen this off-season, so I was very pleased with how today went. We have some work to do tomorrow and we will finish up on Thursday, then we will cut them loose for a few weeks." Fisher said much of the defensive scheme has already been introduced. "The defensive staff has almost the entire defense in right now," said Fisher. "We will come back in a couple weeks and finish up again. Then the draft picks will go on to the symposium and before we know it camp will be here."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what does OTA stand for?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

organized team activity

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

OTA means organized team activity

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Rumour has it the catered lunch was buffalo wings. Without Lendale present, there was more than enough to go around, making this a clear choice as "best practice yet".

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"(on DT Albert Haynesworth’s off-season)

He’s been running after practice and he’s here every day working. He’s not the best non-padded practice player because he’s so strong and quick and at times it gets frustrating inside. He has calmed things down and he’s doing a good job. He knows that in order for us to be successful he has to have a 16-game season at the minimum.

(on where Haynesworth is from a conditioning standpoint)

No issues. He’s way ahead of where I think he’s ever been at this point."

amazing what a contract year can do to someone's work ethic.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah your right on with that but Al was in his best shape last year so he must have worked super hard this year to be ahead of that. I think he will have a great season for 2 reasons, contract year and he is very talented and working hard. Hopefully he turns into a stud we sign him and he keeps that play up but if he doesn't produce it's cya later Al.

LW=BUM.

Time to sign C-Dill and cut the dead weight.

I'm excited to hear about all the improvement from rooks and the whole team even though it's OTA's it's still gives me some optimism. Chris Davis seems to be doing well from his comments.......D-Mase is back?

8. y have dmase when we can have a good attitude TO in Paul Williams

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Paul Williams is a good attitude T.O. now? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar