Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fisher Needs Team to Get Fast Start Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: According to Titans Coach Jeff Fisher, a fast start in Sunday's game against the Chargers is key for his team's chances for a win. "Fast starts are always what you look for, but we proved even though we didn’t start particularly well that we could close the gap and come back, so that’s an encouraging sign," said Fisher. "But you don’t want to get in catch up with the Chargers because they can keep the ball away from you with their run game, and they can certainly pressure. That’s when they’re especially dangerous is when they’re protecting a lead. The fast start, it’s just all about going out there and playing, trusting each other and playing."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,044
    opening kickoff return for a touchdown would be nice...as long as it's us.
  3. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $2
    Sounds like someone needs to tell Chow that we are always looking for a fast start.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Isn't this like some kind of galactic paradox.
  5. KptTitanFan Guest

Defense just needs to hold there ground against LT, then let Chow worry about the TD's
  6. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    SOUNDS good i just want results
  7. TitanKid4Life Guest

amen, but dont i always hear that we need to get a fast start, and we never do
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    Oh, yeah...fast start. Then blow the 2nd half. Sound familiar?
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

well i was thinking more like no start and then turn it on last 5 min of the game
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.