Fisher on PACMAN...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pacman burned the team that gave him everything. We took the risk and he was stupid to blow it. People can and do change, but usually takes an eye opening experience. Was being out of football this long an eye opening experience? If so, he could be a good player.

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

the fact that anyone of you actually thinks he could even possibly come back to nashville is laughable at best.... seriously you think after how bad he burnt his bridges here he'll get a 2nd chance here? if theres one thing im absolutely sure of, its that fisher will not have him on his team, you get on his bad side you dont come back.:yes:

fisher was simply saying his typical fisher speak... nothing. but he is correct, he is talented and could possibly help SOME team

3. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

The only one that matters...the championship of life, the universe, and everything.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He must have a mighty big trophy cabinet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I liked Pac when he was here (before his shenanigans). He was a really exciting player and one of the most talented on the team. I remember us trying to play him some on offense just to give us a spark there. The dude can play and had a Finnegan-like attitude (remember seeing a video of him punching Winslow in college haha).

That being said, he's not what he once was. I'd venture to say not even close. Add that to the off-the-field problems and it just gets worse. I hope he has things turned around and I'd love to see him play like he did for us again, but I don't know how reasonable that is. I remember seeing him on Pros vs. Joes and it was bad- he wasn't really able to shut down the average, everyday guys. It's a TV show, but still...

Titans starting CB --> Wrestling --> Dallas Nickel CB --> Pros vs. Joes

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Pacman could be as good as he once was, he just has to get rid of his personal life and forget about the fans and the media.

focus on football 100%. that way on game day the only thing on your mind is football. if he is on the field worrying about whats the fans are thinking, or wondering what that stripper Monica did the night before then he will never be able to be a star again.

he needs to focus on football and block the rest of the world out. he might lose all his friends and his personal life, but he would be a serious baller on the field.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jesus' whole childhood is a big coverup. For all we know he was making in rain, walking on water, and raising all Lazarus.

I find it interesting that we know every detail of his life, except for the 30 year period after birth. How does that happen?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Agreed. As big of a POS he is/was as a Titan, he still managed to get traded to the Dallas Cowboys just like he wanted and blew it. That, tells me all I need to know about Adam Jones.

He could have totally redeemed himself in Dallas and grown into a huge Deion-like star. Instead he made his infamy grow.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Fisher won't never have this guy on his team no more.

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

dEPENDS is the babysitter hot?

Anyways cough bring him back his better then harper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar