Fisher Says Pacman has Reason to be Concerned About his Long-Term Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree. I mean it must be tough to score chicks being a pro athlete and a millionaire and all.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He doesn't lose any money for being inactive. They should try (i can see the players union taking Pac's side) to fine him the eqivalent of 1 weeks salary IMO.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Pthug is once again proving what he is. As some of you may know I teach high school and this guy reminds me of some of my "students". They don't care about an education, just there to have fun and thug it up at school, Pthug is doing the same, when he should be thankful and being appreciative of his good fortune to play a kids game and make $$$ for it. As far as they are concerned the number one thing is saving face with thier friends. Trying to correct behavior with them is fruitless and usually results in them only acting worse. Anyone believe this is the last time this will happen? I don't think so. Sometimes you can reach them one on one but often not. Many of them simply haven't grown up enough yet and or have little or no parental support or someone to "show them" how to live and treat people. Sort of sounds like Pthug doesn't it?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah, but you left out all the spitting and drinking and timb hating and such

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RUTs1WluxDE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RUTs1WluxDE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

eh

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Nah...go to the TOMB, they love drama queens over there.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

geez, don't they teach English at WV

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no they don't. they can't even handle pictures with jokes.
    a least a couple want to make a really big deal about it.
    i guess they might be those drama queens you are talking about.
    :suspect:more like hens.

I am the truth!

[​IMG]

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, Tennessee fans can at least take pride in their club having higher standards than say Chicago considering Ricky Manning Jr. hasn't been suspended yet even though he pleaded guilty to felony assault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar