Fisher says the rebuilding process started weeks ago

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm REALLY hoping Fisher starts VY next week. What excuse not to does he have left? Repeatedly saying KFC gives us the best chance to win doesn't make it so.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What excuse does he have left? He doesn't even think he needs one. He'll just say "Kerry is our guy. He's not the problem" over and over.

3. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

pretty much

4. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

HEAD COACH JEFF FISHER

(on what he is doing to turn the team around)

It didn’t start today, it started Monday. It’s actually started weeks ago. We’re taking advantage of this bye week to improve in all different areas. Thus far it’s gone well. The players are excited about coming back out and practicing and working on the detailed things that we’ve installed

Turn around = rebuilding in my book

5. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Turn around ≠ rebuilding in anyone else's book

Turn around = play better, or as Fisher said "improve"

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Re-building involves personnel changes. Fisher hasn't made any personnel changes.

7. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Yeah I didn't know when the wife left him she was entitled to half his brain too. Fisher has gone delusional.

8. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

He needs to realize that his plan is not working , and KFC does not give us the best chance to win. We had the chance to win against houston when KFC "dropped" the ball!! Put in Vince, I wanna see what this kids got, nothing to loose in my opinion, even if we loose trading value, we would still draft a qb, and save money by waivering, which i don't think will happen but who knows!

9. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Because they refuse to start it.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If the rumors are true and VY has a terrble attitude, is refusing to work hard and expects something for nothing because he has been horrible in practice then Fisher has no choice but to keep him on the bench.

All clues point to the fact that Fisher has given up on Young. Young is in a corner licking the window and mumbling something about being a HOFer but he isn't trying to improve his game and has a crappy attitude. No way Fisher should give into the brat and play him.

If you are looking for a logical reason Young isn't playing there you have it. All that on top of the fact he sucks whenever he plays. In reality I want Young out there. I want the entertainment of watching a clueless brat make mistake after mistake. Then it will be settled as far as the fans are concerned. problem is Fisher has settled the Young situation already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar