Fixing Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good criticism? that's new.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Good for him for acting like a man instead of his usual "Nuh-uh you're a stupid-head" response.

Maybe losing carries today and hearing the fans cheer Ringer finally knocked some sense into him. Still, it's probably too little too late for many fans (myself included).

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hear you, but I am encouraged here....I think that making some amends to fans may be a first step.

I still see him splitting time for the foreseeable future though.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He is just saving his best performance for when we go against the NFC teams.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Since when did Chris Johnson play for the Eagles?

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hope you're right. I really do. But I fear he's doing it for the wrong reasons (i.e. he fears for his job and losing what little fan support he still has).

Like they say, money just makes you more of what you already are. And I think over these past several weeks CJ has shown his true colors. It's easy to act humble when you're at the top of the mountain.

But like I said, I hope you're right and I'm wrong. He is still a young guy and people can always change. Regardless of how much I bash him, I do WANT to like him. He is, err was, probably the most talented player the Titans have ever had. But he's got A LOT of making up to do with Titans fans, both on and off the field.

Oh for sure.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I am the type to trust someone's intentions until screwed over once...then never again. This is his first chance with me, so I am trusting him here. Time will tell I guess.

9. TTGurl18

TTGurl18 Camp Fodder

If I were one of his teammates and during the pre-season he was boasting of his "play-maker" abilities, I would make sure to show him during the regular season that he ain't squat without the rest of the team. Maybe that is what is going on here. It seems crazy to dunk the season just to teach him a lesson but they are really starting over anyway, so what are they losing? This would have never been a super bowl year so why not show CJ that he's not worth all that money without the guys blocking for him and the without the rest of the team on his side?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anybody feel like C.J. is back?

He sure looked good that first half last week.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar