Fixing the Titans for 2012 in two easy steps...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

1. Corpsey must become the official Titans mascot, effective immediately. After this pitiful showing NO ONE IS SAFE! T-Rac your time has come. Corpsey will rejuvenate not only the Titan fanbase, but the Titans players for the next era of Titan football.
    [​IMG]

2. TheSureThing must be hired as the next Tennessee Titans HC. He would've started Locker today and we'd be well on our way to the playoffs. Sure he's a CJ jockrider but at least we know he'll make OL priority number one in the offseason. To the point where CJ CAN'T fail. Fine by me. He'll also swing a trade for a big name WR as Britt insurance. Locker will be starting and we'll be a top 5 offense in the league. Of this much I'm certain.

(I honestly believe these are good options at this point in time)

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think Corpsey is too busy starting at RG, C & LG

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol, at least the TheSureThing was right about the Locker ordeal today.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I definitely agree that we need to get Locker in there for the last two games because Hasselbeck gets worse every week with this week being the bottom of the barrel losing to an 0-13 team.As far as CJ goes we need a guy like Trent Richardson or some type of bruising back in there to help carry the load.I think CJ is still quite capable but he would do much better if they eased some of the load on a bigger stronger back who can wear defenses down.CJ was never an Earl Campbell type of back and i think they made a mistake after Lendale left because they ran CJ into the ground.They got greedy and didn't try to conserve him or extend his career any which mostly falls on Jeff Fisher.Would've been nice to look in the backfield and see Blount back there splitting carries with CJ but thats history.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Everyone wanted Locker to start... And if they didn't want him to start, I'm sure as soon as that pick 6 happened they wanted him in.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Guys, we've got to stop bringing up Trent Tichardson. He will not be around when we pick. We could always trade up, but you know us.

If I were in charge, I would cut CJ, trade up and draft Richardson. Sorry to the CJ nutlickers, but it's time to cut our losses and move on. He will NEVER be the same again. He's not at all worth the money he's getting - not even worth 1/4 of what he's getting. We need to admit we blew it signing him, cut him, save $17mil and move on.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I'm guessing Spencer Ware isn't eligible yet? (Just as a thought for a power back)

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Starting Locker wasn't the right move today... but...

after the first quarter of seeing how ineffective Hass was, he should have come in. No question.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

What was so disappointing yesterday was watching how the Colts were grabbing CJ and throwing him around like a rag doll. If we weren't losing I might have actually been laughing at it. The guy just gets owned every time he meets a tackler head on...pretty pathetic.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

but he got PAYED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar