Fixing the Titans for 2012 in two easy steps...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Quit following me......

:moon2:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Payed I said!

lol

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I, and some others, were in the start Hass if he is healthy camp. He wasn't healthy and that was clear before he took his first snap.

I am now soundly in the start Locker camp.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lsu right? Pretty sure he's a sophomore

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Yeah this makes no sense.

Starting him was wrong but throwing him in after one quarter is a good move?

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

That's a good point. Either Munch starts Locker since Hass is obviously not healthy (the guy was gimpy from the start) or you make the decision to play Hass most if not the whole game. This isn't a situation where if the guy fails after a few series you pull him. It makes no sense to start Hass when it was obvious he wasn't anything close to 100% and Munch would have been totally justified to step in and say to Hass you simply aren't healthy enough.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Munch has no balls though.

He was fixed at a young age thats why he doesn't show emotion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Yeah LSU. and I ended up looking it up afterwards and he is a SO.

A bit late (aka 1-2 years later) for someone like him but I think he'd make a decent compliment to CJ.

I'm not very privy to power backs in college though.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Id rather have Reggie Bush than CJ.

But we do need to change our philosophy at RB, seriously. We need a straight forward, one-cut runner who doesn't run laterally every play and cause holding penalties because defenders go outside when the hole is inside. Just watching guys like Ray Rice and MJD makes me sad, heck, even Donald Brown and Joseph Addai run it up and squeeze through tiny holes!!

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Corpsey = WIN.
    Chicken Dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar