Floyd sounds like Floyd the Barber

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

^^^He didn't say anything about not making mistakes himself

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

HA. That's terrible.

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

floyd's a tool

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yeah, I read that several days ago and was thinking, gee floyd those are pretty much the mistakes you used to screw us up. Of course he left out the other side, you know over paying for fa's like miller, keeping hopkins about 4 years too long, ect., ect.:grrhee:, and my personal favorite letting runyun go to philly, everybody says the toe did eddie in as a elite back, I say he was never the same after runyun left.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

BigTT's theory!

Wow eddie must have been a great back if the difference between him being worth a crap was one OT who has never been to a pro bowl. Runyan was a good player but first rate pass rushers abused him.

We lost runyan because of the cap. Not because reese was too dumb to keep him. Fred miller was almost as good and much cheaper.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think the comments on this board are stupid. All of you write as if floyd is somehow disqualified to even comment on drafting players because of the mistakes he has made yet we have a team today that is 6-3 because of the players he drafted or signed. Who drafted haynesworth-finnegan-odom? Who signed thornton, KVB and hope? What about roos and stewart? Duh. Who had the idea to sign drew bennett as a WR?

Want to cherry pick an andre woolfolk or calico? Fine i'll cherry pick steve, eddie, kearse, rolle and mason.

Reese certainly wasn't perfect in drafting players nobody is but he is certainly qualified to at least write a damn column about it.

8. Big TT

Look its pretty obvious you don't like me, I couldn't care less. And if you want to make your case that fred "false start" miller was the same class of player as runyun fine, I think it will be a fine addition to the idiotic things you say everyday. Curl up with your panty boy poster put on your kenny chesney cd and enjoy.:grrhee:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

I don't dislike you i dislike your moronic comment that eddie george couldn't succeed after we lost the great jon runyan when eddie had his best season right after runyan left. Runyan signed a $7M a year deal with the eagles back when the cap was only like $83M. It would have been stupid to keep him and milller was almost as good i didn't say as good. Miller was a good run blocker.

Of course the issue is drafting players and reese did draft your hero runyan right?

So please some more illogical childish homophobic rants. That will really support your case..

10. Big TT

Look here panty boy, you can put me down for the homophobic list, glady. I'll let you, panty boy, and kenny have that side of the street all day long. You begin every, and I mean every discussion where you don't agree with personal attacks. Let me clue you in, if you must resort to person attacks, you have already lost the arguement.:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar