Folklore - Ps3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

here's a ps3 exclusive for ya
    just finished the demo and I was pleasantly surprised by this game

kinda goofy, but has some interesting gameplay elements
    clever use of Sixaxis control

on the PS store ... worth a play

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Didn't really enjoy this one. Intriguing though.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

funny
    while I was playing, I was thinking this is your kind of game

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It looks stunning. I just am not to high on the idea behind it (but like I said it is intriguing). I may give it more time, might change my mind.

It's nice you think of me outside the forum :))

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

*Is more impressed with the Skate demo...must cop...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Closing Comments
    There are many other aspects of the game worthy of discussion, but we can't cover all of them here. Let's just end our commentary by saying that a great deal of the magnificence in Folklore comes from the little details: the serenity within a field of bristling flowers and cascading petals, or the charm of a stairway that rings with laughter when your character's foot falls upon it - these are just a few of the many moments that may bring an awed smile to your face.

Unfortunately, though the game is very enjoyable to play, the menu load time, framerate, and level repetition issues can detract from the gameplay experience. But we strongly recommend that you don't let these concerns stop you from playing Folklore. This is one of the best titles to hit the PlayStation 3, and its eccentricity and charm are undeniable. Unless you're just a straight adrenaline junkie, don't miss your opportunity to witness the poetry and magic of this ethereal hit.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/824/824614p1.html

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A review and exclusive Sony needed.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Too bad IGN is the only one liking this game so far. Has like a 71% on Game Rankings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar