Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EmDiggy, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

C.J. wasn't THE issue, but his attitude/effort was an issue.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Everything about this post is bad.

First of all, I said Locker would have better stats than Kap or Wilson, not wins. VY had wins for the same reason Kap and Wilson will have wins, had a really good team surrounding him. Also, I addressed the fact that defenses knew about how bad our O-line was...of coarse, if the o-line can't pick up a blitz, Locker will get pressured...duh.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

:deadhorse:

Ever wonder why you try so hard? Sometimes you just have to say, "fuch it".

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

VY didnt have a good team around him. He had an 0-6 team one year, then a 0-5 team another year. In 07 he had a great defense but his best weapons were lendale white, chris brown, brandon jones, justin gage, roydell williams, and bo scaife. Yeah man he was surrounded with nothing but great teams!

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Locker wasnt the problem last year, Hasselbeck was! He lost his spot to a kid that wasnt ready to start. He lost his spot to a kid with half his IQ (especially in the game of football). When Matt had an opportunity to take back his job he blew it! We should have sent Locker in for surgery after the second injury but Hasselbeck sucked and we had no choice but to let Locker play hurt. That might also reflect how little we thought of Rusty Smith. This year I hope Locker stays healthy and kills it, but I have my doubts. I don't doubt that Fitzpatrick is a better option than Hasselbeck. Either way, we will know midseason what we have in Locker and if we need to move on. I love Munch and hope for his sake that Locker or Fitz works out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar